Rooms & Facilities
Looking for self catering near Loch Ness? With a choice of Single, Twin, King and Family rooms you can be sure of great night's sleep at the Loch Ness Guest House.
For self catering near Loch Ness look no further - the Loch Ness Guest House in Fort Augustus has 12 beautifully appointed rooms, each with full en-suite bath/shower room facilities. Decorated to the highest standards with kingsize beds and power showers as standard, relax in comfort or soak in a luxurious bath at the end of a busy day. Our soaps and shower gels are organic and sourced locally.
- Free WiFi throughout the property.
- 5 generous breakfast choices.
- Vegetarian, gluten free and soya milk available.
- Communal servery with microwave and complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Free private car park with disabled access.
- Soap, shampoo and body wash.
- Luxury towels and bathsheets.
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
- Drying facilities (on request).
- Access to a library of walking books and maps.
- Access to a DVD library.
“Contactless check in a great idea during Covid. Very clean and comfortable room with cosy bed and great power shower which was much needed after a day out cycling. Breakfast in the room was good with decent amount of options. Fresh milk in the fridge too. Great value for money"
Jocelyn L (via Trip Advisor)
“Stayed over night while on a cycle along the Great Glen Way. Arrived in the late afternoon, soaking wet from a long day. Easy self-check-in, room was lovely and warm and clean. The shower was amazing and loved the breakfast items, tea and coffee and wee fridge. Had an amazing sleep in a comfy bed.”
Jo M (via Trip Advisor)