Rooms & Facilities
Looking for a Loch Ness lodge? With a choice of Single, Twin, King and Family rooms you can be sure of great night's sleep at the Loch Ness Guest House.
With all the home comforts of a lodge, the Loch Ness Guest House in Fort Augustus has 12 beautifully appointed rooms, each with full en-suite bath/shower room facilities. Decorated to the highest standards with kingsize beds and power showers as standard, relax in comfort or soak in a luxurious bath at the end of a busy day. Our soaps and shower gels are organic and sourced locally.
- Free WiFi throughout the property.
- 5 generous breakfast choices.
- Vegetarian, gluten free and soya milk available.
- Communal servery with microwave and complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Free private car park with disabled access.
- Soap, shampoo and body wash.
- Luxury towels and bathsheets.
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
- Drying facilities (on request).
- Access to a library of walking books and maps.
- Access to a DVD library.
“Contactless check in a great idea during Covid. Very clean and comfortable room with cosy bed and great power shower which was much needed after a day out cycling. Breakfast in the room was good with decent amount of options. Fresh milk in the fridge too. Great value for money"
Jocelyn L (via Trip Advisor)
“Stayed over night while on a cycle along the Great Glen Way. Arrived in the late afternoon, soaking wet from a long day. Easy self-check-in, room was lovely and warm and clean. The shower was amazing and loved the breakfast items, tea and coffee and wee fridge. Had an amazing sleep in a comfy bed.”
Jo M (via Trip Advisor)