We’re all set to welcome you back when it is safe to do so and to put your mind at ease, we’ve made a few changes to keep you and our team safe:
- Good to go – We have been awarded the ‘Good to Go’ accreditation which is an Industry Standard mark that shows we have followed Government guidelines in relation to Coronavirus.
- Contactless check-in – we’ll be in touch with you before you arrive to let you know your check-in information
- Booking flexibility – to give you peace of mind, we’re offering extra flexibility on pre-paid rates: you have up until 3 days before arrival to change the date of your booking, just give us a call.
- Social distancing – we have introduced visual reminders and markers to help you keep your distance from guests and our team.
- Biocidal cleaning – we have developed enhanced cleaning procedures for every nook, cranny, and surface throughout our properties.
Help us protect yourself and others by getting the whole family to:
- Avoid travelling if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been advised to self-isolate
- Wash your hands. If this is not possible hand sanitiser will do
- Wear a mask or face covering when indoors.